- To establish a centre for the preservation and promotion of classical, traditional and contemporary performing and visual arts .
- To equip and maintain school auditorium, libraries, studios, and to conduct workshops.
- To disseminate knowledge, promote appreciation, provide training and undertake scientific research in these fields.
- To encourage innovation, interaction and participation in national and international platforms.
- To create both a local and international platform for children for Performing / Visual arts and theatre.
- The principle objective is the preservation, promotion and dissemination of the mosaic cultural legacy of NRIGDS by implementation of multidimensional cultural activities and programmes.
- Promote opportunities for everyone to experience culture and develop their creative abilities.
- Adhere to artistic quality and generate innovation in these fields.
- Easy and quick accessibility to various programs, equipments, libraries and studios.
Global performing artists from our CPA, who can go to any part of the world and perform globally. It will be a centre which will cater the young minds with interests in skill development.